CCS/Bandfo.com Visual Design Price Structure
The fee for a completed Championship Drill (visual program only)
is calculated based on the sliding schedule below.
Copied sets (ex. Last set of opener to first set of 2nd. Drill) constitutes 1 set.
Performers not to include drum major or members of the “pit/front ensemble”.
ONE HALF of “projected” program level paid to: CREATIVE CONSULTATION SERVICE and MUST accompany signed AUTHORIZATION TO PROCEED. (example: 51-85 Performers/31-40 Sets=$3100.00 (total cost)—$1550.00 (retainer)
$(1/2 total cost of projected program)...retainer implements this contract.
$(Balance)...within 10 days of delivery of completed Visual Program.
CREATIVE CONSULTATION SERVICE Agrees to provide…
- Free Toll-Free consultation once Authorization to Proceed and Retainer have been received
- All Drill Data telecommunicated as 3D or PDF Files
- Client approved Visual Program to be completed and delivered on or prior to date agreed between client and designer.
- A $15.00/Set will be levied for “enrollment rewrites” after September 1.
CONTRACTING DIRECTOR Agrees…
- To provide requested profile, complete musical scores, recordings, instrumentation in a timely manner. Delivery of drill is directly related to receipt of complete musical scores, recordings, and instrumentation. “First come...first serve.”
[MUST be received by June 1-to insure complete drill for Preseason Band Camp.]
[MUST be received by July 1-to insure opening drill for Preseason Band Camp.]
- To consult with CCS prior to making major adjustments to the drill.
- To monitor all payments made in accordance with this contract.
- Acknowledgement during all performances of the drill.
Example: “Drill (Visual) Design by Craig Harms.”